Creating Your Own Squeeze Page and Email List on WordPress
Ok so here’s the aha moment. My great friend Scott tells me, dude you got like 4 different email hosting sender list thinga-majigs and you should just add them to this wordpress app called MailPoet. I was busy at the time and then I remembered about it when I got hit with a $300 bill for blasting out to 12,000 emails in one month with YMLP (Your Mailing List Provider). So I exported all the lists I had in there using this process:
1) Login to your email provider
2) Go to Manage Contacts
3) Export the contacts into a CSV file (If they’re small lists you can merge them with others)
4) Then Install Mailpoet from the plugins area in your WordPress Blog (If you don’t have one, it’s super simple to setup, ask your hosting company). If you don’t have a hosting company check [this link out].
5) Mailpoet let’s you import up to 2000 leads. Once you pass that you’ll have to upgrade which I highly recommend doing.
6) Next Install Hybrid Connect. You may have to download the zip and install the plugin through your plugin link inside of WordPress. Grab the plugin here.
Any questions, comment below and I’ll be happy to help 🙂