Increase website traffic
Hello my friends, I’m going to share with you 50 ways to Increase website traffic
I know you’re always looking for those tips to get you traffic to your sites. Well how about 50?
50 Tips On Getting More Traffic To Your Website
1. Write and submit articles to the article directories.
2. Leave comments on other people’s blogs with a backlink to your site.
3. Answer people’s questions on www.answers.yahoo.com.
4. Post in forums and have a link to your site in your signature.
5. Write a press release and submit it to www.PRWeb.com.
6. Advertise your website in the appropriate category on www.CraigsList.com.
7. Give an unbiased testimonial on a product/service that you have used in exchange for a backlink to your site.
8. Start a blog and submit it to the 100’s of free blog directories.
9. Manually submit your website to the major search engines.
10. Optimize each page of your website for a particular keyword or search phrase.
11. Add a link in your email signature to your website. It’s a free and easy way to get a little more traffic.
12. Make a custom 404 error page for your website redirecting people to your home page.
13. Use PPC search engine advertising.
14. Add a “bookmark this site” link to your webpages.
15. Have a tell-a-friend form on your site.
16. Send articles to ezine publishers that includes a link to your website.
17. Hold a crazy content and make it go viral.
18. Give away a freebie (ebook, report, e-course) to keep people coming back to your site.
19. Add an RSS feed to your blog.
20. Submit your site to any related niche directories on the net.
21. Participate in a banner or link exchange program.
22. Create a software program and give it away for free.
23. Purchase the misspellings or variations of your domain name, or those of your competitors.
24. Buy a domain name related to your niche that is already receiving traffic and forward it to your site.
25. Pass out business cards with your domain on them everywhere you go.
26. Start and affiliate program and let your affiliates send you visitors.
27. Start a page on social bookmarking sites such as www.MySpace.com.
28. Submit a viral video to www.YouTube.com
29. Conduct and publish surveys to your website.
30. Find joint venture partners that will send you traffic.
31. Start your own newsletter or ezine.
32. Use a autoresponder or email campaign to keep people coming back to your site.
33. Purchase ads on other sites.
34. Send a free copy of your product to other site owners in exchange for a product review.
35. Sell or place classified ads on www.eBay.com with a link to your site.
36. Post free classified ads on any of the sites that allow them with a link to your site.
37. Exchange reciprocal links with other related websites.
38. Network with other people at seminars or other live events.
39. Purchase advertising in popular newsletters or ezines.
40. Advertise on other product’s “thank you” pages.
41. Create a free ebook and list in on the “free ebook” sites.
42. Buy and use a memorable domain name.
43. Do something controversial.
44. Create an Amazon profile and submit reviews for books and other products that you have read.
45. Start a lens on www.Squidoo.com.
46. Use a traffic exchange (low quality traffic, but can sometimes be worthwhile).
47. Get referrals form similar but non-competing sites.
48. Create and sell a product with resell or giveaway rights and include a link to your site in it o others pass it around for you.
49. Email your list. If you don’t have one, get one.
50. Buy a pair of sandals; get your website engraved on the bottom and walk on the beach, stomp in the mud or play in the snow.
I hope this list was of some help…
Have a nice day 🙂
P.S. Be Abundant and Click All the SHARE buttons below to bless others 🙂
Be inspired. Here I share my passion of coaching serious adults on mindset and personal growth. More to come.
This is my first #video on #videofyme – #cesarramirez – #followme
I’m doing a test on this iOS App called VideoFyMe. So the cool thing about this app is that it can shoot a video to Facebook, YouTube, Blog, and much much more. I highly recommend using it to build your user following from viral locations.
If you ever wanted to have hooks in all the right places, VideoFyMe may be the app for you. Leave some feedback and let me know how you enjoyed this app.
Internet marketing is a necessary strategy one should have in his/her arsenal in order to advance one’s business. Although you might not necessarily need the Internet to sell your products, you still should utilize it to lead potential customers to your website. When they reach your website, you can then market your products and services, which they can check out personally if you have an actual store or shop.
1. Learn About Internet Marketing
If you don’t know much about Internet marketing, you should surf the web and read about how it revolutionized modern advertising and marketing strategies. Get to know how you can utilize banner ads, web pages, online shopping and online marketplaces. Websites such as Craiglist, Amazon and eBay can help you get a better idea of what you should do with your own sites.
If there are websites that can teach you the right Internet marketing strategy, then there are also blog articles and resource pages that can boost what you currently know about marketing your products and services. Read as much as you can about Internet marketing, so that you can get a pretty good idea about what you need to do.
2. Sign Up For Online Marketing Classes
Since you will be too busy with your business to take up a regular marketing class, you can instead take an online class that will teach you the different strategies of Internet marketing. You can learn a lot from free online classes, resources and journals. Take one basic course at a time, so you can really focus on what strategy will work best for your business.
3. Check Out Which Social Media Will Work For Your Business
Whether it’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google Plus, you won’t do wrong with trying to advertise or market your business through social networking sites. You have to pick the right social media for Internet marketing. Yes, there is such a thing as the right social media. You have to harness where to focus your resources exactly. It would be perfect if you can balance the number of people following all your social accounts. However, since that will take a lot of effort and energy, you should put extra attention on the social media where you have a large following.
4. Choose The Best Strategy
Based on what you have read on the Internet and what you read from blog articles, you can produce a strategy that will help your business in attracting customers through Internet marketing. Your products and services must speak for themselves. Look for similarities and differences with your competitors. Know what works for them and what did not, and always learn from the experiences of the other websites.
Before investing all your resources in one particular strategy for Internet marketing, make sure you have all the right material to market your products and resources. Don’t dive into something you are not sure of. Although risks are unavoidable in Internet marketing, you have to take all the possible precautions to protect your investment whether it’s a traditional ira or SEO.