I woke up today a bit teed off in the industry. I know I may get some rants on this subject but I just want to tell you my experience from a user/producer. I have had success in the industry of Network Marketing and my niche is online marketing. Now there are a lot of systems out there that you can sign up for and they’ll teach you a lot of nuggets, the problem is that they are overloaded with (technical term: CRAP). Not all of it is crap, but it’s just information overload. I’m sorry if you don’t agree. The problem is that you will end up confusing the SH*T out of your team if you don’t have something that is a copy and paste system. I pretty much sum it up in this video below on my thoughts and what I believe works and will continue to work.
Sure you can learn Pay-Per-Click, Social Media, Organic Article Writing, or Classified marketing (my personal favorite), but until you realize that ALL you need is to squeeze information out of someone. They connect to “you” through video. If you are not comfortable in front of video, then learn how to be ok with it. Just be you. I have tested this concept with 5 different MLM companies and 4 direct sale companies and it just simply works.
1) Squeeze page (your video of you telling the prospect who the heck you are looking for to be on your team with a lead capture list builder (example here).
2) Forward that opt-in prospect to either your replicated website to view a few videos of your opportunity. Or squeeze some more information like address and phone number to deliver your product samples with a simple video of your presentation (no longer than 40minutes) of your opportunity video (no other links should be surrounded). – (see 2nd page example here)
3) some simple ad creations with some hyperlinks to your squeeze page
4) save those simple ads in a text file
5) copy and paste ad information to different websites (I love Craigslist)
Leave your comments and thoughts below and share with your team.