Every year, a gentleman by the name of Mr. Jeffery Combs and his wife Erica Combs hold a conference with some major top leaders called More Heart Than Talent for all entrepreneurs in the direct sales industry. You see, you can try to read the books, but unless you take action in connecting with some major top leaders, your business will not grow. One if not the fastest way to connect is here online. The founders of MLM Lead System Pro were here at this event. Some amazing times and products sold. I spent over $1000 to increase my library. To your success…
We talk about leverage every day in network marketing. It’s the basis of why we can earn the kind of money we do. Earning income on the efforts of lots of other people is a great way of leveraging yourself.
But, can you actually pass the leverage test in all that you do in your business?
Throughout a normal day of being a network marketer, there are many things that you are probably doing, including sending and responding to emails, spending time for personal development, prospecting, running ads, conducting meetings, doing 3-way calls, training, and so on.
Everyone has 24 hours in a given day. Bill Gates, Oprah, Warren Buffet, Richard Branson, me, you…everyone has 24 hours each day. Human beings need to sleep. So…no one can work all 24 hours.
Are you maximizing your productivity in the hours that you are able to put into your business? For most people, the real answer is “no,” even though they may have kid themselves into believing something different.
After you read this, run into the bathroom. Look at yourself. And ask this question, “Am I really doing all that I possibly can in the most efficient manner to propel my business forward to its absolute capacity?
Be honest when you ask yourself that question. If the truth hurts, change it.
Here are a few tips to ensure you are maximizing your leverage in your business:
1. Prioritize Your Prospecting Calls. Make sure your dials are efficient. If you know you’re on the line with someone who is a loser, get off the phone. Use your ears and quickly determine whether or not you are on the phone with the right candidate. If you’re a talker, put a timer on your desk and set it at 5-minutes. When it buzzes and you’re still on the phone with the same person, ask yourself whether or not this person is really worth the time you are putting in.
2. Watch the Chit-Chat. It’s real easy to get caught up during productive work hours having conversations that are meaningless to your business. Talk to your friends and family later, unless they are in your business. Be productive during your productive time.
3. Prioritize Your Call-Backs. If you’re a busy person like me, there is a good chance that your phone is ringing all day long. Oftentimes, I am on the phone and it goes directly to voice-mail. I only call back people in a timely manner when it is critically important to do so. And…if I don’t know you and you are not clear on your message, your call back goes to the bottom of my list. Here’s what you can do with your voice mail to ensure that people tell you why they are calling and can give you a legitimate reason for calling you back. “Hi…you’ve just reached the office of Todd Falcone. I’m on the other line currently. At the tone, please leave your name and your phone number twice, and be sure to tell me the purpose of your call, as I prioritize my call backs due to my busy schedule.” You get the point. If you don’t put that on your voice-mail, you’ll have people calling you and you have no clue who they are and what they want. This is a time-saver.
4. Conduct Group Trainings. Instead of wasting your incredibly valuable time conducting one-on-one trainings, schedule a weekly training call and a weekly Q & A call that allows you to impact many people rather than only one.
5. Tools Are Leverage. Tools serve a multitude of different purposes. Whether it be a sales aid like an audio CD or DVD, a weekly meeting, or weekly conference call, they serve several purposes. Primarily, they ensure that the message being delivered is consistent. Secondly, it puts you in the position of not having to do the telling and selling. That’s what tools are designed to do. Use them.
6. When It’s Prospecting Time, Prospect! Get this. There are only so many hours during the day when you can actually reach people. When it’s prime-time, only conduct primary activities that lead to revenue. The middle of the day and early evening is not the time to be listening to motivational CD’s, and it’s not the time to be writing ad copy. Spend your hours wisely. Being an entrepreneur means that you might be burning the candle at both ends. I spend my evenings and mornings writing, reading and listening to stuff that furthers my education.
7. Sort Your Emails. Get a spam filter. It will make your life a lot easier. If it is not pertinent to respond right this second, then respond to it later. Again…make sure you are focused on revenue producing activities.
8. Hire some Help. We are all busy. You’ve got laundry to do, shopping, running errands, paying bills, kids, etc. It is incredibly easy to hire commercial laundry service supplied by Besafe. Find someone who can do your grocery shopping for you, clean your house, mow your lawn, go to the post office, or whatever else it is that keeps you out of production. You’d be amazed at what you can get for under $10/hr. You have to put a massive value on your time.
Those are just a few ideas on how you can make your life easier, more productive and get more leverage out of the leveraged business you are in.
Look at this dude…Frank puked on me…
I met a guy yesterday who absolutely loved his business.
That wasn’t the problem.
Here’s where this gentleman went wrong…
The first thing that came out of his mouth on our initial handshake
was, “Hello, my name is Frank. How would you like to own your
own business? I’ve got this amazing opportunity with this amazing
product and the company is in pre-launch. Get in now and you’ll be
set for life!”
Honestly…Do you think Frank has a good shot at establishing any
type of relationship or any chance at sponsoring distributors
using this opening line???
Of course not! Its ludicrous to think that this could ever work.
I felt like I just got puked on by Frank and his business opportunity.
Yup, Frank puked on me.
And I definitely don’t want to do business with Frank now because I don’t
work with people who puke on me…and neither should you!
This is THE #1 WORST POSSIBLE THING you could do if you’re trying
to build a network marketing business.
This repels your ONLY target market, network marketers, because
they could care less about your business.
This approach doesn’t work in person so why would anyone in their
right mind believe it could on a website?
Yet I see MILLIONS of networkers promoting websites that are doing
EXACTLY what Frank has done here: Puking on people by promoting
their business opportunity on the initial handshake.
Do you want to learn how the top earners attract endless new
distributors to their businesses effortlessly and build monster
downlines that pay them for years and years?
I will show you how to build your business the right way:
If you get this part right your business will EXPLODE overnight.
And I promise you won’t piss anybody off by puking on them 😉
To your success,
Access Our 100% Exclusive Training Vault For $1
How you make big money as an affiliate
Some affiliates make huge profits – we’re talking millions of dollars in a year. It’s a fact. People don’t know this. Affiliate marketing is a new line of business, and it has great unexploited potential.
It’s the biggest talk of the blogs everywhere you go. You can become an affiliate of pretty much any industry you are passionate about. What is your passion and I can better direct you in what goals you should set? I would definitely not quit your job and do this as a part-time income. One to two hours a day can drastically change your presence on the internet if you put the correct effort in your social media sites.
Additionally, you only have so much time for yourself thus, you must leverage your time through others and allow them to duplicate what you are doing. You see it’s cheaper for these large Fortune 500 branded name companies to pay you to talk about them then they paying advertising anywhere else. They pay you that money in the backend for virtually bringing customers to them.
I am passionate about online social media networking and seriously after coming back from Dallas, Texas last week, I was in awe on how many networkers turned their efforts to online marketing. I am not talking about a few hundred dollars here and there ladies and gentlemen. These networkers were cranking 6 and 7 figures online and they look like average humble people.
I have a lot of training to provide for you. Let’s begin by you sharing a little bit about yourself and your background so I can see if there’s a fit for mutual interest. I have a few inquiries, so please be patient as I’m attempting to get back to the most serious people and well qualified.
Your Partners in Success,
Cesar and Xochitl Ramirez
Online Business & Success Coaches
Office: (760) 297-0366
Let’s connected Socially at:
My Personal Blog: http://www.CesarRamirez.com