Does FCC Care anymore? Budlight goes Viral.
“So today is the day that they are going to throw it back to you”… Super Bowl 2010. Do not miss it. Whether or not you like football, just spend the day with the family enjoying a day of peace and great food and entertainment. You deserve it. — Cesar Ramirez
1. You’ll watch it. America is a land of freedom and choice 364 days of the year — but when a certain Sunday rolls around, our eyes glaze over and we turn, nachos in ham hands, toward a glowing box beaming commercials at us with a game appearing at intervals. Over 100 million in the United States alone are expected to watch the Colts play the Saints tonight, and that includes you.
3. Colts owner Jim Irsay is footing the bill for 400 people — Colts employees and their guests — to attend the Super Bowl. “One of my greatest joys is to be able to share and uplift people,” he said. Share people? Jim Irsay is a human trafficker, but also a really nice boss. You heard it here first.
4. The streets of Baltimore may run clear with the tears of its faithful this evening.
Super Bowl XLIV will be the 438th game (counting all regular season and postseason games) the Colts have played since moving to Indianapolis in 1984. Between 1953 and 1983, the Colts played exactly 438 games. As of now, the Baltimore Colts and Indianapolis Colts have each won 230 games. So if Indianapolis wins, they will surpass the storied Baltimore Colts in total victories and Super Bowl wins.
Or maybe they won’t, because the tear ducts of people old enough to remember the Colts in Baltimore are probably all dried out, and everyone else is a Ravens fan.
5. That whole Janet Jackson thing is Carol Channing’s fault. Celebrities weren’t featured at halftime of the Super Bowl until 1970, when Carol Channing sang a tribute to New Orleans. That openend the floodgates, so don’t just Hello, Dolly. Blame her. For Kim Kardashian, too.
6. The Times-Picayune doubts Miami’s ability to provide Nawlinsian quantities of brew.
First things first: You need more beer. Yeah, we know. You ordered extra. You think you have more than any group of humans could possibly consume in one week. Trust us. You don’t.
Well, Miami has hosted this shindig 10 times, you know. But they may have a point: Miami is a liquor town, and there’s no accounting for Cajuns. (They also warn against taking offense to passing requests to “suck da head and pinch da tail.” For once, cat-callers will be referring to crawfish!)
7. Speaking of Janet, Super Bowl halftimes since the infamous wardrobe malfunction have all featured middle-aged men. Prince was 49, Bruce Springsteen a year under 60, and Mick Jagger and Paul McCartney each above that. We ask only this: which would be more scarring, seeing Janet’s nipple, or 65-year-old Roger Daltrey’s?
We rest our case.
8. In yesterday’s celebrity beach football batandballgame, it was discovered ESPN’s Merril Hoge wears a thong.
9. Indianapolis’ mayor is not here to enjoy Super Bowl parties on the taxpayers’ dime, he’s here to “research logistics.” And those beers he’ll drink are in the course of a public safety screening for liquid toxins. He does this for you, Indianapolis. And the children.
10. There’s an actual game going on, at 6:25 p.m. on CBS. Peyton Manning will be a model of precision checking through his reads faster than the human eye is actually capable. At halftime they will seize his brain for science but find that it’s nothing but Wheaties. The Saints, meanwhile, will be a jumble of ballsy blitz packages, emotion, and beautiful passing plays that delight children and make the world feel magical. Someone will win, eventually, and then we’ll do it all again next year. Isn’t it the best?
Well you have to ask yourself, “is my primary opportunity’s Product that is on auto-ship accumulating wealth for myself and my team?” Name 1 company where their product overtime increases in value as an asset. Soaps, services, travel, vitamins, juices, creams, potions, magical berries, don’t worry…I’ll wait…… Name one! Never done before in the home business arena. Take a serious look because you will be wishing you would of..should of…then you should all over yourself. Go to http://www.GoldNSilver.biz and put your information in to receive further information and I will be connecting with you offline or online. Please respect my time for I only want to work with motivated inspired individuals. This isn’t a diaper division and I don’t baby sit adults, but I will show you a duplicate-able system.
What Robert Kiyosaki and Mike Maloney says about Silver.
I came across this video this morning and I must say this is the 2nd time I’ve heard of this strategy for offline marketing. Remember it’s a number’s game, so get to enough numbers.
PLEASE CLICK ON THE TWEET BAR IN GREEN ===============>
5/6/2010 – Update: The new version of Facebook FriendAdder allows you to address the person with their first name. So it sounds more personal-able :-). Use the code <FriendFirstname>
Step 1- I use this tool called “Facebook FriendAdder” [Download It Here]
Step 2- I found a group that was my target audience
I’m going to give an example
Let’s say the network marketing company is called 5Linx
I blasted out to add 30-50 people from an 8000 5-Linx group while auto adding them that said:
“Hello, my name is Cesar Ramirez and I just found you in the fan page for 5Linx. I have a tool that I use which has generated me over 50 targeted leads in a single day. If this tool helps you out, you can thank me later. You and your business deserve the tool: http://AttractedLeads.com”
Bam! It worked like butter. Now the 5Linx folks are taking the bait thinking I’m in 5Linx and this is exactly how reverse psychology works in business. You are not lying to them because you never said you were in XYZ company. All I said was that I just found you in that fan page.
I no longer have to add friends manually and this to me is like having multiple hooks out there. Enjoy and please RETWEET at the top if this empowered you in anyway.
Your partner in success,