I installed the WordPress app on my iPhone. It makes it simple to blog and it saves your account information for quick logins.
I’m wishing you all out there in iNet Land a Merry Christmas (if you celebrate it) and Happy New Year. Let’s rock 2010 and make it a prosperous year.
I added a new Twitter backdrop. Inspired by the MLSP team. Thank you Norbert for the inspiration. Go to http://twitter.CesarRamirez.com
Welcome to Cesar Ramirez’s official blog site. I will be adding content here to assist you in your daily goals and activities for your network marketing business. Additionally, I am an advocate of the technology industry, so you will see blogs about tips and tricks to wet your tech taste buds.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for CesarRamirez.com
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personal information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data?
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
Attraction Marketing Engineering, Inc. is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.